ASMITA - Woman (Weaver of Optimism, Motivation, Affinity and Nobility)
Women Leadership Conclave Delhi 2018
‘ASMITA’ is a profound expression of ‘pride’ that represents awareness about the independent, fearless, and unique existence of a woman in this universe. A woman is the center of a circle from which the universe of belonging radiates. The center of a woman is love. Love is not matter alone but is the source of all created matter. The purpose of a woman is to achieve success holistically. She weaves her decisions artistically with Optimism, Motivation, Affinity, and Nobility and that’s what makes her unique and strong. And that is how she achieves the unachievable.
Women Leadership Conclave Delhi 2018 aims to provide a unique platform to empower woman to emerge as a human leader through self-evaluation, self-motivation and self-action. The conclave will be an interactive space where leaders will share their experiences in order to develop woman and refine her competencies.
Themes of the Conclave
Women's Leadership: A No Passing Fad
Passing fads are short lived stimulants like fashion but women's leadership is a no passing fad. It's here to stay.
My Truth My Reality: Lead with Authenticity
Authenticity comes from within. My Truth is my reality. I am guided by my intuition, my truth.
My Best Version: I become All
We all can become one shade better but when we become ‘We’ from ‘I’ then it's the ultimate change. This we/ all is our best version
Recycling Adversaries into Advantages
Everything can be recycled. Our problems have their solutions within them only. The only need is to work them out.
Leadership Efficacy: Eliminate all Nos
Leadership efficacy is a self-belief whether one has the potential for being a leader. Only obstacles in anybody's mind is fear, fixed mind set. All these Nos, for sure should be eliminated
Equip Yourself for a Soulful Journey to Boardroom
Reaching to Boardroom needs series of positive changes in a person. This journey can't be a rat race. It has to be a journey on soul level which transforms a person completely
Being Positive is the Only Option for Me
Any positive result can be achieved only by remaining positive. There is no other option.
I am What I am
The beauty of this truth lies in the uniqueness of my being an individual and at the same time sharing humanity with my fellow beings. This gives us beautiful tinge of self & selfless.
I am a Human Leader
My belief in myself has given me the confidence to lead the believers and the cause supporters. Faith is the binding factor & hope is the torch.
Creativity is my Capacity
It's the virtue which cooks the ingredients. Without creativity everything is raw.
Ms. Shabana Azmi
- The Legendary Actress
- Padma Shri, Padma Bhushan Awardee
- 5 times Recipient of National Film Award
- A Social & Women's Rights Activist
- Nominated Member of Rajya Sabha
Ms. Shovana Narayan
- The Reigning Queen of Kathak
- Padmashri & Sangeet Natak Akademi Awardee
- Kathak Guru, Performer, Choreographer & IAAS (Retd)
Dr. Debashis Chatterjee
- International Leadership Coach (Harvard University & IIMs), Author of Invincible Arjuna & Timeless Leadership
- Architect & Director, Indian Institute of Management
(IIM) - Kozhikode
Dr. Kavita A. Sharma
- An Accomplished Academician
- Recipient of Indira Gandhi Sadbhavna Award
- Author of Windmills of the Mind
- Queens of Mahabharata
- President, South Asian University, N.Delhi
Dr. Neharika Vohra
- Independent Director
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd.
- Recipient of 'Young Psychologist Award' & 'Woman Achievers Award'
- Author, Professor, Indian Institute of Management(IIM) - Ahmedabad
Ms. Supriya Shrinate
- Executive Editor & Prime Time Anchor, ET Now
- An Accomplished Interviewer & Skilled moderator
Dr. Jyoti Rana
- Accomplished Leadership Coach
- Corporate Trainer, Academician, Author, Poet
- Recipient of Shiksha Gaurav Purskar
- Excellence in Academic Leadership Award
- Founder Chairperson - FMRT
Ms. Shukla Bose
- Recipient of India's Woman Entrepreneur Award
- Indira Gandhi Sadbhavna Award
- Founder & CEO - Parikrma Humanity Foundation
Ms. Shivani Wazir Pasrich
- Former Miss India Worldwide
- Actor, Odissi Dancer, Activist, Compere, Model
- Producer, Founder - Shivani Wazir Pasrich Productions
Ms. Mamta Kharab
- 'Golden Girl' of Indian Women Hockey Team
- Recipient of 'Arjun Award' & 'Bhim Award’
Ms. Rashmi Bansal
- Author of Best Selling Indian Non-Fiction -
'Stay Hungry Stay Foolish', 'Connecting the Dots'
- A Successful Entrepreneur,
- Motivational Speaker and Youth Expert
Dr. Kruti Parekh
- Internationally Acclaimed & Asia's only
Female Professional Mentalist
- World's youngest Artistic Illusionist &
India's Young Mind Genius
- An accomplished Trainer on 'Power of Mind'
Ms. Deepti Mishra
- National Poet, Writer, RJ
- Actor, Tanu weds Manu Fame
Ms. Laxmi Agarwal
- Symbol of Courage, Hope and Love for Life,
- Acid Attack Survivor, Indian Campaigner with
Stop Acid Attacks,
- TV Host, Director – Chhanv Foundation,
- 2014 International Women of Courage Awardee
Ms. Kalki Subramaniam
- Indian Transgender Activist
- Author, Actor and International Inspirational Speaker
- One of the 12 inspiring Women of the World,
who use Facebook for empowerment
Ms. Preeti Singh
- Author of Crossroads – First Indian Fiction
having Real Life People as Characters
- Recipient of Swayamsiddha Award
& Bharat Nirman Literary Excellence Award
Dr. Pratap Chauhan
- Director, Jiva Ayurveda
- World renowned Ayurvedacharya, Ashoka Fellow
ASMITA WOMAN celebrates and honors the Achievers, who have made significant contributions in their field or the society. FMRT invites nominations for the various categories of awards from the Individuals. The judgement will be based on the assessment of the judges and leadership coaches & advisory board of FMRT.
- ASMITA Woman Icon Award
- ASMITA Woman Academic Leader Award
- ASMITA Woman Corporate Leader Award
- ASMITA Woman Entrepreneur Award
- ASMITA Young Woman Leader Award
- ASMITA Woman Social Leader Award
- ASMITA Woman Innovator Award
- ASMITA Creative Woman Award
- ASMITA Best Research Paper Award
Nomination Fee for Awards
- For One Category - Rs. 10,000
- For Two Categories - Rs. 18,000
- For Three Categories - Rs. 26,000
*Nomination fee includes a Regular Ticket of the Conclave
Who Should Attend
- Professionals from Industry, Academia & Social sector etc.
- Leaders & Aspiring Leaders
- Women who wants to get inspired and develop new skills
- Men supporting women and wishing to learn more about their counterparts
- Youth, the agents of change
- Learning enthusiasts
Be a Partner
FMRT invites you and your organization to be a part of ASMITA WOMAN Leadership Conclave through sponsorship opportunities. For details about sponsorship, contact us.
Benefits of sponsoring are:
- To position your organization as supporter & promoter of women
- To generate leads
- Demonstrate Thoughtful Leadership
Contact us at 9810695278 for more details
Seat in First Three Rows
Book "Invincible Arjuna" by Dr. Debashis Chatterjee
Lunch & Tea
Separate Registration Area
Seat from Fourth Row
Book "Invincible Arjuna" by Dr. Debashis Chatterjee
Lunch & Tea
Registration fee is non-refundable.
FMRT Members will be entitled to flat 20% off on above charges
Hurry up!!! Register Now!!! Few seats are Left!!!
For Registration & Enquiry
To register for ASMITA WOMAN Leadership Conclave,
complete the REGISTRATION FORM.
For any query, EMAIL: email@example.com
CALL: 9999310592, 9810695278
Registration fee can be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Foundation for Management Research and Training” payable at Faridabad or through electronic transaction as per the following details.
Demand Draft should be sent at Foundation for Management Research & Training, 1249, Sector-19, Faridabad-121002
Online Payment Details:
Bank : Punjab National Bank, Railway Road, Old Faridabad
Beneficiary Name : Foundation for Management Research and Training
Account Number : 3179000101926555
IFSC CODE : PUNB0317900
You can also Paytm @ 9999310592
Teen Murti Auditorium,
Nehru Memorial Museum & Library,
Teen Murti Bhawan, Teen Murti – Haifa Chowk,
N.Delhi - 110011
Event Date & Time
30 September 2018
8:30 am to 5:00 pm